Hello everyone! Now that Christmas is finished, just, I decided to do a bit of a New Years inspired post. I will share my current everyday make up routine, as I'm sure it will be different this time next year! I'm also sharing 2 outfits that are perfect for NYE celebrations ; full of sparkles! I then will share at the end a few gifts I received for Christmas this year. I hope you enjoy! Please leave me any suggestions of blog posts or themes you would like to see in the comments or on my twitter.
My 2014 everyday makeup routine! Enjoy!
1. Apply Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Calming Facial Lotion to entire face. Then apply small amount of Clearasil Daily Clear Vanishing Pimple Clearing Cream (it is starting to work for me) to pimple infected areas and allow to dry.
2. Squeeze desired amount of BB cream (I use Garnier Miracle Skin Perfecter) onto back of hand and use foundation brush to apply BB cream to face.
3. Using a powder brush, apply a layer of Australis Ready Set Go Translucent powder to whole face, focusing especially on the nose and t - zone.
4. Using a powder brush, apply Maybelline Dream Terra Sun bronzer to the cheekbone area.
5. Brush and shape eyebrows with eyebrow brush.
6. For eyeshadow, I use the Revlon Colour Stay Pallet in 505. I like to use the top two colours, and I typically use my finger to apply the eyeshadow, even though that is a bit naughty ;)
7. Apply a thick layer of Face of Australia's Impact Curl mascara in black to your top and bottom lashes.
8. For the last step, apply a lip product of your choice! My choices depend on my outfit, but for a super casual cute look, I usually use Nivea Fruity Shine in Peach, but as I said before, you can use whoever you prefer. However, I do recommend the Nivea lip balm as it is really moisturising and leaves a nice colour on your lips.
New Years Eve is just around the corner (I know, crazy!), and finding the perfect outfit for a NYE party can be a bit of a struggle at times. If you are stuck without an outfit, I hope these two ideas can help you!
As mentioned in my last blog post, Christmas is my favourite time of the year! As Christmas has just finished for this year, I really wanted to show you guys a few of the things I received from my friends and family for Christmas. I am not bragging in any way, I just want to share with you guys to see if anyone received the same presents!
- Pink Grapefruit Body Sorbet from The Body Shop - it's super moisturising and smells AMAZING!
- 12 Makeup Brush Set from Nude by Nature - the brushes are really soft and good quality.
- Katy Perry Killer Queen Perfume - I think this perfume takes the prize as my most favourite smell ever!
- Covergirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in Black and a new Australis Finishing Powder
Thats it for this blog post! Let me know in the comments what you got for Christmas and/or what your New Years Resolution is for 2015! You guys should definitely look forward to a bigger and better blog in 2015! Also let me know what you want to see from me next year in the comments and on my twitter! Love all of my followers so much!
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!
Lot of love,
16. Australian. Lover of good food, lipstick and sparkly things. Professional burger eater, coffee drinker and online shopper.