Hey everyone! Happy New Years! The fashion and beauty section of this blog post is a bit summer inspired, as it is getting into summer here in Australia! This is also my first time ever doing a tag, so I thought it was appropriate to do the First Time Tag. Hope you all enjoy!
3 quick and easy summer hairstyles!
1. Low Bun
This is a really gorgeous and simple hairstyle, and this tutorial is super easy to understand! Love it for all occasions! Find the tutorial here on this gorgeous blog - http://www.abeautifulmess.com/2012/04/how-to-style-a-low-bun.html
2. No Heat Waves Tutorial
These curls are absolutely gorgeous! For anyone who has hair like me (frizzy, curly and can't stay straight for a long period of time no matter what products you use...) these curls reduce the frizz as there is no heat used! And they look absolutely gorgeous, and last almost the whole day. Find the tutorial on this gorgeous blog here - http://www.prettygossip.com/2013/03/08/how-to-get-beacy-waves-with-no-heat/
3. Sleek Ponytail
This sleek ponytail is actually inspired by a Louis Vuitton look. You can never go wrong with a sleek ponytail, and this tutorial is very easy to follow. Find this instructions here - http://www.vogue.com.au/beauty/hair+insider/galleries/how+to+a+chic+sleek+ponytail+in+six+steps,15675?pos=4
If there is one thing I absolutely love about going to the beach, it would have to the bikinis! I have added these 3 bikini's to my wish list, so I thought I would share!
1. O'Neill Flowers Fall Bikini
From: City Beach Price: Originally - $79.99 - on sale for $39.00
2. Inked Stripe Slide Tri by Sea Folly
From: Sunburn Swimwear Price: $79.95
3. ASOS Persian Paisley Print Twist Bandeau Bikini Top
From: ASOS Price: $30.77
Today I will be doing the First Time Tag! I hope you enjoy and learn a little something about me!
1. First Youtube video you watched: I don't remember exactly, but it was probably either Zoella or Joey Graceffa.
2. First person you subscribed to on Youtube: Again, I don't remember exactly, but I'm pretty sure it was again, either Zoella or Joey Graceffa!
3. Do you still talk to you first love: Honestly, I don't think I've actually experienced "love" yet in my life.
4. First kiss: I haven't had my first kiss yet!!!
5. First alcoholic drink: I've never had one, because I'm not old enough just yet!
6. First car: I haven't bought my own car yet as I cannot drive!
7. First job: Dominos Pizza!
8. First pet: a beautiful cat called Buddy
9. First celebrity crush: the earliest I remember would probably have to be Zac Effron from the High School Musical days!
10. First real boyfriend: haven't had one yet :(
11. Who was the first person to text you today: my best friend Chloe :)
12. Who was your first grade teacher: Mrs Baker
13. Where was your first sleepover: I think it was at my friend Jodie's house when I was about 8...
14. What was he first thing you did this morning: wished my parents happy anniversary!
15. First concert you ever went to: One Direction! :P
16. First broken bone: I have actually never broken a bone before!
17. First movie you remember seeing: Kung Fu Panda with my Grandma when I was about 7
18.First sport you were involved in: Ballet, because I count it as a sport!
19. First tweet: "Just started writing my first ever blog post! Should be up soon :)"
20. First Facebook profile pic: I've never had a Facebook profile before! Should I get one?
21. First piercing: my ears when I was 8!
And that is it!! I hope you all enjoyed! If anyone got this far, leave me a comment and tell me if I should start a Youtube channel! Make sure you follow all my social media links and leave a comment! Thanks for reading!
16. Australian. Lover of good food, lipstick and sparkly things. Professional burger eater, coffee drinker and online shopper.