Recently, I've had the pleasure of interviewing the lovely Rebecca Lyon from Rebecca's Space.
1. Why did you start your blog? Did you have any main inspirations?
I started my blog so that I could have a space for me to share my thoughts, my favourite products and food and to hopefully help someone or a few people out even in a very small way. My biggest inspiration would have to be Poppy Deyes, I love her blog and the way she shares information with people in a relaxed and fun way that is still very helpful.
2. You’ve been asked to do your makeup, but have only been allowed five products. What five products will you choose?
1. Bobbi Brown BB cream.
2. Smashbox Full Exposure eyeshadow palette.
3. MAC House of Style lipstick
4. Bobbi Brown eye opening mascara
5. Lush lip service lip balm
3. If you had $1000 to spend on makeup, what three things would be at the top of your list?
1. Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt perfume
2. MAC Sparkledust Studio Nail Lacquer
3. Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
4. Where do you see your blog in 3 years?
I hope to see my blog with an audience (even if it is small) of engaged viewers who look forward to my posts, I hope that my content and photos are high quality and something that people want to read. I also hope that by that time I have helped some people out and people have taken something from my posts.
5. What beauty product is your go-to repurchase item?
Definitely the Bobbi Brown BB cream. This product is so good on my face it leaves a even complexion and also contains SPF so is great for keeping my skin safe from the sun. It isn't drying and is comfortable to wear, it's like there's nothing there!
6. Where do you get your fashion inspiration from?
I get my fashion inspiration from a few places but mostly from blogs like this one and some times YouTube videos where people do look books and hauls etc. Pinterest is probably the place I get most of my inspo from, I LOVE Pinterest for outfits and makeup etc.
7. Top 3 online shops?
1. Onceit (this site has super affordable stuff that is so nice!)
2. Anthropology (I don't usually buy from here but I love looking and have occasionally got some products which have all been awesome.)
8. Any disastrous beauty or fashion stories to share?
Not really, I mean there are always outfits they I look back on and wonder why the heck I put myself it that, and once when I was younger, I cut my own hair (note my parents had no idea) and that did not end well. I guess there is nothing particularly disastrous (so far!) that has happened to me though!
9. What is one quote that gets you through the day?
"Treat yourself as if you are already enough.
Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough.
See, look, listen as if you are enough,
Because it's true."
This is a page for all things that I love that don't make it on to the main blog or social media! Posting monthly playlists and series including "Spreading the Link Love" and chatty posts.